Resident coach program example
- Arrange the few weeks or a month visit to Serbia to learn and try out ITS program, visit many academies and meet high-level Serbian coaches that will help your child development in this tennis country.
- Check the quotes from the big number of international schools covering all teaching systems (British, American, French, German ..) and are all mostly situated in most beautiful parts of capital Belgrade.
- Consider different accommodation options: School accommodation, Private, Tennis Academy and option that few coaches offer ..A foster parent option of accommodation at coaches family home with 24/7 mentoring&tutoring by a Serbian coach.
- After player settling in, coach will build up a program flexible around the school obligations, player level and long-term plans. ITS will focus on balance of private, semi-private and group trainings depending on short/long-term plans, will scout venues and players of appropriate levels in other academies for regular diversity of sparring and training, build fitness program and tournament plan and handle all logistics to maintain perfect balance in players need for best development.
One player week example :
- Private coaching and number of semi-private/group trainings depending on a weekly/monthly plan
- 5 days of 3 hours on court with tennis plus fitness/warm-up/recovery
- Saturdays tournament or sparring matches
- Sunday rest day/tournament
4 players week example :
|Monday||3.30 pm-4 pm group talk/warm up, 4-6pm group tennis, 6-7pm fitness/stretching/recovery|
|Tuesday||private lessons 3-7pm, individual player specifics|
|Wednesday||3-6pm 1,5 hours semi-private trainings with player rotation, 6-7pm fitness/stretching/recovery|
|Thursday||private lessons 3-7pm, individual player specifics|
|Friday||3.30 pm-4 pm group talk/warm up, 4-6pm group tennis, 6-7pm fitness/stretching/recovery ( Point play accent if there’s weekend tournament )|
|Saturday||Tournament or sparring matches|